Monday, October 13, 2008

What's Really Important In Life?


The Really: Project Runway finale is this week. You excited?

As we continue down the road to economic disaster and near class warfare (and one of the most contentious elections in memory) it is time to pause putting our hobo kit together before we take a Sullivan's travel and vote for who we think will win this season's Project Runway.

I am partial to Leanne--and those naysayers saying nay to this season's talent--have missed Leanne's elegant reductionist fashion sense, with it's no-frills style, as it ushers in a New Depression with grace.

Kenley is exactly the kind of girl I used to get in trouble with (yeah I like the mean ones) and she has some chops, but I find her stuff derivative though interesting. My second choice.

Korto showed flashes of brilliance this season but too often there is too much going on with her designs, and frankly right now in the world there is too much going on.

Vote in the poll or leave a comment or just enjoy the show. Priorities, after all, priorities.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally stoked for the finale of Project Runway. I have become addicted to the show since first watching it about 5 months ago. I was shocked and awed that they deleted Jarell from the show because he had been the most consistent designer winning the most challenges. I think it was a conspiracy to have all women in the final or they thought that Korto would sue on a civil rights violation if she lost. Seriously, J-Man should not have been eliminated. He did the least amount of crying and the best designing. Oh, I think i just made a rhyme... Anyhow, I vote for Leanne because I think she is the most rounded and least likely to not get slapped by a buyer if they tell her to change something. I hope that Kenely get bitch slapped by Tim in the final episode because you would hear gay and straight people alike cheering and dancing in the streets if he did!

    ReplyDelete