Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sarah Palin Believes Jesus Will Come Back In Her Lifetime


The Really: Is this the End of Days?
Okay, last Sarah Palin post of the day, promise, but I was reading my new secret indulgence Mudflats a blog from North To The Future and in a current post is a conversation between Progressive Alaska blogger Phil Munger and Sarah Palin from a time ago. Let me just quote Mudflats and then you can go there and read it yourself:

“I pushed her on the earth’s creation, whether it was really less than 7,000 years old and whether dinosaurs and humans walked the earth at the same time. And she said yes, she’d seen images somewhere of dinosaur fossils with human footprints in them.”
Munger also asked Palin if she truly believed in the End of Days, the doomsday scenario when the Messiah will return. “She looked in my eyes and said, ‘Yes, I think I will see Jesus come back to earth in my lifetime.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment