Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chris Rock Says Vote For The Guy With One House


The Really: Should we really be voting for a guy who could lose 5 homes and still have 7 left?

Chris Rock talking to Larry King about Barack Obama:

Um, you know what? I'm proud Barack Obama's running for president. You know? If it was Flavor Flav, would I be proud? No. I don't support Barack Obama because he's black… I introduced Obama at the Apollo Theater not too long ago. I think Obama would be great. I mean, just look the big thing right now is the economy. And people are going broke. And here: The choice isn't Republican or Democrat. The choice is you got a guy that's worth $150 million with 12 houses against a guy who's worth a million dollars with one house. The guy with one house really cares about losing a house, because he is homeless. The other guy can lose five houses and still got a bunch of houses. Does this make any sense? Am I the only one that sees this… I'm just saying, John McCain could lose half his houses… And sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment